Published on: 11-May 07:02pm
Q: @Alan Smith
-> So it's 4 videos per YouTube channel (total of 16 videos if we have 4 channels)?
-> "produce a map for EACH of the recorded URLs" - that would be total of 40 maps if we have 4 channels & 10 Youtube urls per channel/site (channel URL, playlist URL, 4 videos URLs, 4 thumbnails URLs)?
-> "Embed all the videos into each google site" - only embed 4 videos per google site (from the channel that has the same name as that google site), or embed all 16 videos in all 4 google sites?
I'm only talking about what you posted in "Localised PDFs 4. Videos" & making sure I got exactly what you're teaching :)
* So if it's 1 video per channel, there will be only ONE playlist created on ONE of those channels (containing 1 video from each channel)?
* If this applies, the list of recorded URLs for the mapping software would consist of:
- 1 channel URL (only the channel where that one playlist was created, the 3 other YT channel urls are omitted)
- 1 playlist URL (created on that same channel)
- 4 videos URLs
- 4 videos selected thumbnails URLs
= total of 10 URLs
* "Embed all the videos into each google site" - embed all 4 videos in every google site?
A: I’m only using 4 videos and 4 google sites. I’ve not yet talked about the PDFs. Let’s not confuse things.
Baby steps. Get this right and you will win.
And, it’s 4 videos and only 1 channel. The playlist is composed of 4 videos within that channel.
Correct embed all 4 videos in every google site. They are all on the same channel which is under the same Gmail account.
Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.Contact Us